Browsing Home Depot the other day I saw a “2 for the price of 1” combo that I just couldn’t resist, at that bargain price. Free batteries too, for both devices, marvelous deal! I figured I’d put one in my tool bag, and keep the other one in the house. And I did.
We have all had a few of these. And most likely own several of them this very day. We need them all the time. They looked harmless; yet when I got home and took them out of the blister packaging I was very surprised. And irritated too!
The (small) instruction sheet is about 4″ x 3″. Instructions on the front, warnings on the back:
Shock. Horror. What happened to the good old, non-radiating “XXXXXXXXXX”?????
I thought I’d seen just about every RF generator around; but not this one! I’m buying breakfast, lunch, supper and desert for the first person to guess what “XXXXXXXXXX” device I’m talking about! (KU5Z excluded).